Sunday 4 October 2015

The coming of autumn


Although September was generally quite a hot month, it had brought us some lovely overcast cool days every once and a while...for me, this marked the impending arrival of my favorite season. The start of fall is so exciting, the first time  you get to put on your knits before leaving the house, feeling that cool breeze for the first time, brings a certain calming essence. The very same essence we get when we are among the colorful trees, sipping away at our autumn flavor cofffee. What is it about fall that makes us feel so at ease and serene? Sharing these quiet, nature-filled moments with my family has quickly become my favorite way to pass the time and make memories. Forest absolutely loves the outdoors and we make sure to spend time either exploring or at least earthing once a day. How blessed I feel to live in such a natural environment!

No comments:

Post a Comment