Thursday 7 May 2015

Embroidery and Star-y Skies

I've been very drawn to neutral/muted colors lately, I feel as though my summer wardrobe will be filled with simplistic pretty dresses like this one from SHEINSIDE. I especially love it in contast with the gloomy backdrop we had, thanks to the constant rain clouds. I've been particularily enjoying my night walks in this weather because of all the mist and fog that has been covering alot of the surrounding wooded areas. 
I paired this dress with my favorite earrings from Under The Shade of A Bonsai Tree , whose work I've previously praised on here. My obsession with the night sky is perfectly reflected in these unique star printed earrings. I like for my jewelry and wardrobe in general to reflect me and my interests, or else what's the point? Wearing meaningful pieces makes getting dressed everyday so much funner!
// Dress:SHEINSIDE // Hat: FOREVER21// Earrings: Under the shade of a bonsai tree

1 comment: