Saturday 9 May 2015

31 weeks with Forest

I can't believe I am at 31 weeks with Forest in my belly! Things seem to be going at a much faster pace and I'm starting to feel so many emotions at once: excited, nervous, so in love...We have registered at the hospital and having spoken with the nurses and being in that environment has me so excited I have to stop myself from crying every time I think about it. There is still so much to do though...we still have our move which then means putting together a house (and more importantly Forest's nursery!) to make sure everything is perfect when we get to bring our little bear home. Before that there's still the baby shower and about a million other things to be done. This means calm, adventurous days like this one are extrememly necessary. Taking the time to bond with Gavin and our bump, out in nature....finding new places to explore and just appreciate where we are in our life. The older I get, the more I feel how quickly huge life changes happen, so embracing the quiet moments, and capturing them on film is extrememly important to me. It's definitely something I will make sure to continue when Forest is earthside with us!
// Dress:SHEINSIDE //

No comments:

Post a Comment