Sunday 12 April 2015

27 weeks

Today is the first day of my 27th week, also the first day of my third trimester. Forest will be here before we know it and now it's a race to finish everything that needs to be done. A baby shower is part of that. Although we will only be having it at the end of may (almost the end of my pregnancy), I've been trying to plan and prepare as best I can ahead of time. I've been crafting and creating the invites myself, I want it to be very personal, as it is an important day. I can't wait to have all of our family and friends together in one room celebrating the amazing tiny being inside me, and I want to make it as magical as possible. All I need is all the vines and all the doughnuts I can possibly collect and I think we'll be good ;)
 
 LINKS


No comments:

Post a Comment