Friday 6 February 2015

Black Swan

I've finally been able to get my hands on some clothes that fit nicely and are completely comfortable. I'm taking this chance to try some new prints and cuts that I wouldn't normally gravaitate to, and I'm so happy. It's fun to step outside of your comfort zone a little and try new things...even on gloomy winter days, an exciting print can make us feel a little livelier! This gorgeous swan midi skirt from Romwe is thick, comfortable and moves well with the body. And I have to admit, animal prints are somewhat of a weakeness of mine, there's just something so charming about them! I paired it with this classic lace shirt also from Romwe and it just works so well together. I've actually recieved compliments from everyone I see when wearing this ensemble, which lets me know it's not only me who'se been charmed by this print and combination.
     // Shirt & Skirt: Romwe

2 comments: