Wednesday 28 January 2015

Brithday Wishlist

It's that time of year again...in a couple of weeks I will be another year older. I try not to cringe at the thought of growing older as much as I have in the past...besides, no matter how much we hate it, it doesn't change anything, we still grow older. A good way to distract oneself from negative thoughts around our birthday is to treat yourself, or make a list for the love ones around you who (no matter how much you object) want to treat you with something special. I have a few items I've been eyeing for some time:





1: A subtle beaded/crystal crown { here's one }
2: Gladiator sandals { fringe sandals }
3: More crystals to add to my collection { ebay has a good selection }
4: The most amazing dress I've ever seen in my life... { FP Maja Raja Maxi }
5: Some succulents { Terrariums }
6: Crystal necklace { this pretty one }
7: Flash tattoos...I'm ready for summer! { Lots here }


1 comment:

  1. I have checked out the wish list of birthday wish list. How great the wish list are!!Plus the price point is just amazing. I also like to use shoes necklace. Lovely birthday giftsbirthday gifts and fashion for women. Thanks for such a important post.

    ReplyDelete