Monday 15 December 2014

Watermelons in the snow


We are well into December now, and while there is plenty of snow on the ground, we still seem to be experiencing a good amount of mild weather...sweater weather with snow is some of the best weather in my opinion. It was on this mild day I decided to wear my new dress from OASAP which I instantly fell in love with. It's not my first melon dress, I seem to have a bit of an obsession but there is something so happy and bright about it. I know it's much more of a spring/summer dress, but I honestly couldn't resist it. Besides, it presents a bit of a fun challenge to style a summer garment for the winter months. I paired it with a bright red hat and sweater to make the melond stand out a little more...and of course my water-melon purse to match ;) The mild weather has made it much easier to go on nature walks and enjoy the snow, so I'm trying to soak it all up as much as I can before the horrible -40 weather that never fails in the coming months! Happy December all!

     //Hat : Asos // Dress: OASAP

1 comment: