Friday 26 December 2014

Holiday Cheer

MERRY CHRISTMAS! I hope everyone's holidays have been wonderful so far, I know mine have been. It was the first time we've had the entire family together in such a long time, it was so lovely. Christmas Eve everyone gathered at my moms house (including my two adorable nieces); having kids around makes it so much more special, it brings back that chrsitmas magic we tend to lose as we get older. Having been so busy, I wore the same dress as last year from ROMWE, which is great for me, any time this dress is appropriate to wear, I take advantage!  As usual I kept my jewlery simple, these stack rings from Nicki Stark Jewlery which are simplistic and elegant. I really haven't taken them off since I recieved them. You can see more of these gorgeous piees on her website HERE. Now the travelling continues, I will try to post as much as possible between family visits ! Happy holidays!

2 comments:

  1. Both your dress and hair crown are sublime :)
    Did you make the crown yourself?
    They're a winning combination :)

    Happy new year from England

    Sarah xo

    Thesaltyseablog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete