Sunday 12 October 2014

MISS REBEL UK


It's that time again! You know, when I accidently stumble upon a great shop and can't help but share with you all! MISS REBEL is an online shop which carries a variety of stylish and unique clothing for cheap price! I've been eyeing a couple of thier autumn pieces for a while now, and thought I'd share with you all!



1. The Top Left is a photo of THIS gorgeous faux fur coat. I'm assembling quite the collection of fuzzy sweaters and coats, and my fall collection cannot be complete without this black beauty.
2. Beside it is THIS classic structured bag, big enough to fit my books and camera in, yet subtle and classic enough to pair with any outfit!
3.Although I've never been one to gravitate much towards animal prints, I find that to be slowly changing. There's something about THIS leopard skirt which I find absolutely darling! I would love to pair it with a warm pair of knee socks and chelsea boots!
4. THIS black bralet does not only fit perfectly with the outfit I've demonstrated here, but can be virtually layered and worn with anything in any season! We all need that perfect go-to top to grab when we just can't figure out what to wear.
Miss Rebel is full of eye-catching, a la mode pieces! I strongly recomend you check them out. You can click HERE to do so ^.^
Have a great Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment