Wednesday 15 October 2014

eyelash lace


There is something about white lace that I aways find iresistable...no matter how many pieces I aquire, I always fall in love with the next one I see. This eyelash lace slip from Urban Outfitters was certainly no exception. I've been wearing it non-stop, finding it one of the funnest pieces to play with, it can be layered and worn in so many ways! I couldn't resist pairing it with this cozy orange cardigan from UO as well. The colors compliment eachother greatly, and it is a perfect match for fall! Over the past weekend I went home to spend Thanksgiving with my family. It was really lovely having the whole family together (we're quite a large family, so it only happens a couple of times a year), eat some amazing food and enjoy the autumn weather! Not to mention, it is a time in which we reflect and count our blessings, which we have so many. It can be so easy to forget, when we're caught up in life, how beautiful the world is, and how much we really have to be thankful for. Every year it's always the same thing that stands out to me--the lovely people I have in my life...it is always what I'm most thankful for. 

    // Socks, Slip & Cardigan: UrbanOutfitters

No comments:

Post a Comment