Tuesday 23 September 2014

Heather Gray


I am overly fond of this Maxi-dress by Heather which I recieved from Shopbop . Today is the first day of autumn and this dress is true to the season; I feel as though I can rule a witch coven in this dress...the way it flows both with the wind and the lines of the body, makes it a very flowy yet powerful dress. I'm completely in love with the level of comfort and sheer elegance to this dress.  It looks heavy but is n fact very light and will be lovely to layer. It was warm today, however, I've pulled more items from Shopbop that I believe would add perfect autumn elements to this dress:

                



 
The items showcased above are: this Tony Burch Clutch , 6 Shore Road Faux Fur Vest (This dress was made for a faux fur vest!), Noir Jewlery arrow necklace , see by Cloe Boots.
I love how versatile the brands that Shopbop carry are! You can create virutally any look imaginable and for a fair price as an added bonus. So if you're like me, a recent graduate with yet to secure my dream job and on a strict budget...then I like to share items which are attainable to either save for or treat yourself with! It's all about smart shopping and knowing where and how to look. Hopefully you guys consider this blog helpful in that department! Anyway, Hope your week is going lovely. Happy first day of autumn, go get some fresh air (then finish off the day with some online shopping perhaps?)
Dress & Links: Shopbop // Hat: UrbanOutfitters //

No comments:

Post a Comment