Sunday 7 September 2014

DanielWellington

      

How is everyone's September going so far? Over here the weather has been great, lots of sun but we're begining to feel like crisp autumn breeze which I love. I've re-aranged my closet, put away things only appropriate for thw hot summer months and brought out my sweaters/jackets, etc. I may be jumping the gun slightly, but I can't help it, my love for this season takes over everything! This day was particularily fun, Gavin and I had discovered some really cool new areas and plan on going back to get some shots in, as on this day it began to rain so my camera stayed in gavin's backpack for the remainder of our walk. But we have monday off so here's hoping another adventure back that way happens!
I'm also really excited because I recenty recieved this gorgeous watch (more pictures to come as it started raining and this piece will be featured regularily in my outfit posts) from DanielWellington. It's been years since I've owned a watch and recently have been itching for one. This one is just so classic and goes with everything, wether I'm dressed up or down. I highly recomend checking out thier website as well as thier facebook. And from now until September 30th you can get 15% off your purchase with the code "curios-doll" at checkout; so definitely take advantage of that!
Expect another post soon!

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute outfit! Walking/exploring is how I end up at my outfit shots locations too! xx

    —Rebecca
    wanderdust.co

    ReplyDelete