Wednesday 29 January 2014

I've got sunshine



Well, I've been absent from this blog for a while; I had my wisdom teeth pulled and then my computer broke, so it hasn't been the best two weeks. I will do my best to keep blogging with whatever I can find until my computer is fixed (fingers crossed that it can be) or until I can buy a new one. I've been pretty busy with school and then spending all of my time hibernating otherwise as it is absolutely freezing here; although these shots were taken on a lovely mild day. I am, however, excited to be sharing some news with you all shortly enough about an exciting collaboration...just waiting for the right time ;) I'm also wanting to give this blog a little makeover, as soon as I can get my hands on a proper computer ^.^
I hope you are all having a lovely January and are staying warm!

  
  sweater: shrinking violet // skirt: american apparel // tights: Urban Outfitters


No comments:

Post a Comment